Claim it!

2 Timothy 1:7 "The Lord has not given you a spirit a fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spring Again


Here I am!  I didn't forget about this little blog!  After a boring winter, my garden is growing and I'm feeling inspired to post again.  The Lord has been blessing us with some nice rain, followed by beautiful sunny days and my garden is happy!  Here are some pictures of what's going on in my tiny corner of Lancaster, PA:

Spinach!


Collard Green~ First try


An heirloom variety of lettuce that a local family has been growing for over 8 years...I'm going to let this go to seed and save them


Lemon Balm and Lavender...Mmmm

                                          Thyme





Oregano


                                                                             Meadow Mint(Spearamint)

















New type of tomato~ Gilberti Paste. They are supposed to be 8-12oz each!!  In the mini green house for now until it's consistently warmer.



This is the one I'm most excited about...my Garlic that I overwintered.  It's HUGE and beautiful!  Organic from a local grocery store.  There are over 45 plants!!  Did I mention we LOVE our garlic? : )


That's all for now folks!  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment