Claim it!

2 Timothy 1:7 "The Lord has not given you a spirit a fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

I am really looking forward to this month as it brings fun times with family and friends, making memories, and celebrating Jesus birth together.  This year I've made a hot chocolate mix from dry ingredients.  I put it in pint mason jars with marshmallows to top it off. Pieces of some old christmas cards become cute tags and it all has come together very nicely!







Do you have any clever and cute gift ideas?  This stuff is so stinkin' yummy!! For the recipe head over to Homestead Acres's page :  www.homestead-acres.com  I omitted the coffee creamer and used whole-fat dry milk instead of non-fat dry milk.

Hope you are enjoying this season.  Don't forget to slow down, step out of the materialism of it all, and thank God for "drawing near to us".

1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline,
    they look great, I am so proud of you. love mom

    ReplyDelete